How lovely to return to Crouch End, not far from my former London home, to catch up with a friend and to listen to some good music. I first met Ramon about 12 years ago but he also played music with my friend, the late great Abdou Diop. So whilst it was lovely to enjoy the music, it was also nice to reminisce.

Your Party’s online conduct requirements says Members must engage with detractors and critics respectfully. You are advised to exercise caution to avoid online spats. Know when being provoked so as not to fall below the Party’s standards.
ReplyDeleteAlso Members’s behaviour towards each other AND NON-MEMBERS should be tolerant, considerate, respectful and civil.
You are in the wrong Party with those terms applying.
Being stalked is illegal but does not seem to stop you.
ReplyDeleteI offer open discourse, an exchange of ideas and perspectives. If you do not like discussion or your views to be held to account on your public blog change the accessibility or comments permissions.
ReplyDeleteYou are welcome to your comments and your racism, and what would I do if suddenly the one person who at times reads these comments were to stop. In some ways I use them as a confessional but of course there is the fantasy I might be sufficiently interesting for people to pay attention. Of course I am not, but that does not stop you dipping in every now and then and spreading the poison that ended our friendship,
ReplyDelete